Mr. Martin Holmes has a national practice, focusing on class and collective action cases. For the past 20 years, Mr. Holmes has served as lead counsel and successfully prosecuted numerous large, multimillion dollar class and collective action cases, in the areas of antitrust, consumer, contract, and wage and hour law.
Mr. Holmes served as lead counsel in hundreds of other employment, wrongful death, product liability and tort actions.
- University of Alabama, B.A., 1983
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, J.D., 1986
- American Bar Association, Class Actions and Derivative Suits Committee; Section of Litigation
- Federal Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
Rate : $$$