Martin Domb is a first chair trial and appellate lawyer serving businesses engaged in commercial and corporate litigation. Companies spanning many sectors retain him to handle high stakes, complex disputes, in courts and in arbitrations.
His experience includes banking and finance, corporate and partnership disputes, customer/broker-dealer relations, contracts, and professional liability. He frequently represents foreign entities and governments involved in U.S.-based litigation.
As lead lawyer in jury and bench trials in federal and state courts throughout the United States, Martin has extensive experience in all phases of commercial and corporate litigation and in alternative dispute resolution.
He has briefed and argued many appeals in the U.S. Court of Appeals and in the New York Appellate Division. He has served for many years as court-appointed mediator for the federal court in New York, and has served as attorney, arbitrator, and mediator before FINRA (and its predecessors, NASD Regulation and the New York Stock Exchange).
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1978, cum laude
- B.A., Princeton University, 1975, cum laude
Bar Admissions : New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- FINRA, Arbitrator and Mediator
- U.S. District Court, S.D.N.Y., Mediator
Rate : $$$$