Martin R. Lueck excels at both the art and science of trial advocacy. Mr. Lueck has tried and won “bet the company” cases on both sides of the courtroom in the areas of intellectual property, antitrust, commercial, and business litigation.
Persuasive and powerful, Mr. Lueck’s breadth of experience as a business trial lawyer and gift for “boiling things down for juries” in litigation’s most complex corporate cases produces what Chambers USA describes as “spectacular results for clients.”
Mr. Lueck has spent more than 25 years trying cases, deposing and cross-examining hundreds of witnesses, and connecting with juries. That experience, together with his innate talent and personal interests, fuel Mr. Lueck’s ability to deliver a client’s message to the trier of fact.
Mr. Lueck’s love of the outdoors, training as a jazz musician, and interest in restoring vintage machinery also contribute to his unique gift for unraveling complex cases and arguing them persuasively to juries and courts alike.
The result is litigation victories across key business practice areas and includes the $520 million patent infringement verdict on behalf of clients Eolas Technologies, Inc. and the Regents of The University of California.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., (1984)
- Winona State University, B.S. (1978)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Supreme Court
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Bar Association
- Training the Trial Lawyer Task Force, American Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- International Bar Association
Rate : $$$$