Martin M. Holmes works at Holmes Law Offices. Strong tendency to think logically, analytically and objectively, to look ahead, plan and organize situations and make a systematic effort to reach objectives on schedule.
Possessed with a high degree of intuition and creativity with the ability to see possibilities beyond what is present or obvious. Strong ability to synthesize and apply concepts from seemingly unrelated areas and to apply them to formulate solutions to problems.
High level of curiosity for new ideas and tolerance of theory. Highly developed skills in both written and verbal communication with a marked ability for explaining, conveying emotions, using experience and persuading.
- 1974 – J.D., University of Detroit School of Law, Detroit Michigan, (Honors)
- 1971 – B.A. Northern Michigan University, Marquette, Michigan, ( Honors)
- 1968 – Harvard College, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1967 – North Muskegon High School, North Muskegon, Michigan
- 2001 Western Michigan Legal Services.
- 2002- present – Self employed. Holmes Law Offices, North Muskegon, Michigan. Solo general practice
Rate : $$$