Martin Manke is a partner in the Las Vegas office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Construction Practice. He has had the opportunity of defending countless construction trades involved with single-family homes, apartments, high-rise towers, and commercial projects.
Mr. Manke, beyond construction related cases, also has experience defending general liability matters and litigating contractual disputes. He has been practicing in the State of Nevada for approximately 19 years.
This time has given him an opportunity to litigate a wide variety of matters, attend hundreds of judicially mandated mediations and settlement conferences, and render consulting services to both individuals and business entities.
Beyond the practice of law, Mr. Manke is a native of Nevada who is a mentor for the State Bar of Nevada as well as a member of the Las Vegas Defense Lawyers. He also had an opportunity to intern for the United States Senate in Washington, D.C.
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1999
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Bachelor of Arts, 1996
- State Bar Admissions, Nevada
- State Supreme Courts, Nevada Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Nevada Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Nevada
Rate : $$$