Attorney Martin Weisfuse is a partner of Weisfuse & Weisfuse, LLP in New York, New York. A graduate of George Washington University Law School with honors, Martin has practiced in the field of personal injury lawsuits for more than 40 years.
He provides aggressive representation for victims of medical malpractice, construction accidents, car, truck and bus accidents, defective products, defective roadways and sidewalks, and dangerous conditions on private property.
He is dedicated to obtaining compensation for personal injury clients and prepares all cases for trial to ensure the best possible outcome. His track record of results includes millions of dollars in successful verdicts and settlements.
Among his legal affiliations, Martin is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. His legal background includes serving as an arbitrator in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, serving on the Medical Malpractice Screening Committee for the New York Supreme Court, and serving as a lecturer on trial technique for the Practicing Law Institute. As a member of the Civil Court Committee of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, he helped screen applicants for judges in the court.
Martin’s pro bono work includes assisting cancer victims who have been denied medical coverage from their insurance companies and helping victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks file claims.
- New York, 1970
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1973
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1973
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1975
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia, J.D. – 1970
- Brooklyn CollegeB.A. – 1966
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Corporation Counsel for the City of NY, Former Assistant
- American Arbitration Association, Member, Panel of Arbitrators
- New York City Civil Court, Chief Arbitrator
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member, Civil Court Committee
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Medical Malpractice Panel, New York County, Member
Rate : $$$