Driven by a passion for problem solving, Martina T. Ellerbe’s experience encompasses the areas of immigration, labor and employment, and employee benefits. She has assisted with a variety of business immigration matters, niche labor and employment issues, and employee benefit plan restatements.
Martina has also assisted with witness preparation, document review and research for arbitrations. Her diverse experience includes drafting a WRAP Plan restatement, filing immigration visas, assisting with union negotiations and reviewing sponsorship agreements for a client in the auto racing industry.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Say Hello First: Promoted mental health to students at local schools
- Meals on Wheels Foundation: Volunteer
- Always with Us Foundation: Volunteer
- The Columbus Foundation: “The Big Table” conversation participant
- National Kidney Foundation: “Cooking with the Stars” fundraiser
- J.D., The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, 2017; I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society, Managing Editor
- B.A., The Ohio State University, 2014
Admissions : Ohio
Rate : $$$$