Marty J. Bock is an associate in the Real Estate practice at Troutman Sanders LLP. His practice focuses on the acquisition, disposition, leasing and development of commercial land and buildings involving a wide variety of uses – retail, restaurant, office, industrial, mixed-use and others.
Marty also assists clients with construction financing, loan sales and loan acquisitions. Marty received his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law in 2015.
Representative Matters :
- Representation of national wholesale landscaping supply company in the acquisition, leasing, development and management of its over 650 locations across more than 40 states
- Representation of national quick-service restaurant company in the acquisition and ground leasing of over 90 sites in more than 25 states with an aggregate cost of over $200,000,000.
- Project leasing counsel to owners of approximately 7,000,000 square feet of mature industrial space in Georgia, Illinois, Virginia, California and Wisconsin.
- Representation of national real estate developer in its leasing of retail space throughout the metro Atlanta area.
- Representation of an international real estate company in its acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial property throughout the United States.
- Pro bono team counsel for the Southern Poverty Law Center’s work related to immigration detention centers across the southeastern United States.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties – Member
- Anti-Defamation League – Glass Leadership Institute Class of 2017
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2015, Senior Executive Editor, Virginia Law and Business Review
- University of Maryland, cum laude, with honors, 2009
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$