Mary B. Buckley counsels national and international food and beverage, retail and health care companies, along with their advertising and promotion agencies, on a wide variety of advertising, marketing, social media, pricing practices and e-commerce issues.
In addition to counseling, Mary Beth regularly represents clients in connection with federal and state governmental agency inquiries and investigations and also represents clients in self-regulatory proceedings.
Mary Beth’s practice also includes defending clients in complex commercial and class action litigation, including consumer fraud, warranty, products liability and mass tort litigation. She has played a key role in defending food and beverage, life sciences, retail, and other consumer products companies in high-profile litigation throughout the country.
- American Bar Association
- Food and Drug Law Institute
Bar & Court Admissions:
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- US District Court, Central District of Illinois
- US District Court, Western District of Michigan
- US District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- US District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- US Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2001, cum laude; Sr. Williams Fellow
- B.S., University of Chicago, 1996, History
Rate : $$$