With more than 30 years of experience, Mary Gill is the senior woman in the Securities Litigation Group. She has been lead counsel in securities, financial services, and complex transaction-related litigation across the country.
Mary is highly experienced in representing companies and financial institutions and their officers and directors in litigation, investigations, and enforcement actions by the Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and other regulatory agencies.
As a member of the executive committee, she helped lead the Enron investigation on behalf of the Bankruptcy Examiner. Mary currently chairs Alston & Bird’s Partners’ Committee and is a member of the Steering Committee of the Diversity Committee and is past chair of Alston & Bird’s Women’s Initiative.
- Emory University (J.D., 1983)
- Indiana University (B.A., 1980)
Bar Admissions : Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia Business Court Committee, past chair
- State Bar of Georgia Business Litigation Subcommittee
- The Atlanta Women’s Foundation, Governance Committee, chair; Board of Directors (former)
- Planned Parenthood of Georgia, Board of Directors (former)
- Ben Franklin Academy Advisory Council, Board of Directors (former)
Rate : $$$$