Mary E. Bartkus served as Executive Director and Senior Counsel, International Litigation for Merck & Co., Inc.
She has represented Merck in matters before government agencies, courts and other tribunals throughout the world in product liability, antitrust, and other complex matters including international arbitration, class, representative, group and cross-border litigation.
She is a Master of the Bench of the John C. Lifland American Inn of Court. Before joining Merck in 1995, Mary was in private practice. During that time, she was a member of the Editorial Board of the New Jersey Law Journal and authored “Injunctions”, Chapter 5 in “New Jersey Federal Civil Procedure,” a book published annually by American Lawyer Media.
Professional Activities and Recognitions:
- Master of the Bench, John C. Lifland American Inn of Court
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, International Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, The Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., 1980, Adjutant (Student) Law Clerk to United States District Judge H. Curtis Meanor, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Spring and Summer 1979
- Kean College of New Jersey , B.A., 1977, Magna cum laude
Rate : $$$