Mary Baker “Peggy” Edwards is a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Baltimore office. Ms. Edwards’s practice spans all aspects of estate planning, charitable planning, business succession planning, estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax planning, estate administration and trust administration.
She serves as a trustee, personal representative, attorney-in-fact and advisor for many families. A seasoned attorney in all matters relating to wills, revocable and irrevocable trust agreements, guardianships, powers of attorney and advance directives, Ms. Edwards also uses her extensive experience in estate and trust administration to provide litigation support for contested fiduciary matters, and will and trust construction matters.
Ms. Edwards serves as a member of the American Bar Association’s Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law and its Section on Taxation. She also is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association’s Section on Estates and Trusts, as well as its Section on Taxation.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 1989, with honor
- University of Richmond, B.A., 1981, magna cum laude
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Baltimore County Bar Association
- Member – Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association
- Past Board Member – Alzheimer’s Association, Central Maryland Chapter
- Member – The St. Paul’s School for Girls
Rate : $$$