Mary Frances Rosamond practices in the area of insurance and reinsurance. Her experience includes counseling both domestic and overseas insurers in coverage matters that involve professional liability, construction defect, environmental and extra-contractual claims under primary and umbrella/excess liability policies.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1990
- Tulane University, B.A., 1986
ADMISSIONS : Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Coverage opinions for London Market insurers interpreting primary legal professional liability policies in connection with legal malpractice lawsuits and bar complaints filed in various jurisdictions throughout the United States.
- Coverage analysis for London Market insurers interpreting comprehensive general liability and professional liability coverages under California law in connection with a construction defect lawsuit against the named insured painter and the additional insured contractor.
- Coverage opinion for a domestic insurer interpreting primary and excess comprehensive general liability and professional liability policies under Texas law in connection with a personal injury lawsuit regarding a boiler explosion at a Texas oil refinery filed against the named insured consultant and the purported additional insured refinery owner.
Rate : $$$