Mary L. Greenwood is a Michigan native who earned her undergraduate degrees in History and English from Hillsdale College in 1983, and is a 1986 graduate of the University of Michigan Law School. Since 1989, she has been providing legal advice and counsel to individuals and families throughout the Tampa Bay area and the State of Florida, as a sole practitioner.
Her practice includes personal client services in the areas of adoption and surrogacy, elder law, estate planning, probate and guardianship. Mary also has extensive experience advising clients in family law matters, including pre-marital and post-marital planning.
Mary is a member of the American Bar Association, Florida Bar Association, the Hillsborough County Bar Association, the Brandon Bar Association, the Florida Adoption Council, and the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys. She is also proud to offer service to the Brandon, Florida community through the Brandon Foundation, and as President of the Board of Directors for Apostles Village, an affordable housing community for seniors.
- Florida, 1986
- The University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, J.D. – 1986
- Hillsdale College, B.A. – 1983
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
- Brandon Bar Association, Member
- Florida Adoption Council, Member
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
Rate : $$$