Mary J. Healy’s practice includes estate, gift and income tax planning, business succession planning, asset protection planning, and estate, trust, and guardianship administration. Her estate planning documents range from basic wills and trusts to the sophisticated, including generation skipping transfer tax exempt trusts, family limited partnerships, limited liability companies, grantor retained annuity trusts, residence trusts, private settlement agreements, prenuptial agreements and charitable reminder and charitable lead trusts.
Mary also advises individual and corporate fiduciaries regarding their responsibilities and liabilities, and beneficiaries regarding protecting and securing their interests in wills, trusts and powers of attorney.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., 1978)
- University of Cincinnati (B.A., 1974)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Kentucky
- Kentucky State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Foundation, past president
- American College of Trusts and Estate Counsel, fellow
- Cincinnati Opera Development Committee
- Victorian Society in America, Southwestern Ohio Chapter, treasurer
- Three Arts Scholarship, vice president
Rate : $$$$