Mary G. Manley helps clients maximize their business relationships through the drafting and negotiation of a variety of information technology-related transactions and commercial contracts.
As a member of the global outsourcing and technology practice, Mary drafts and negotiates SaaS agreements, master services agreements and statements of work, software licenses, and outsourcing agreements for a variety of business processes across a range of industries.
Mary brings a breadth of experience in connection with information technology and intellectual property matters, having previously practiced with firms ranging from a boutique group focused on sourcing law to leading Silicon Valley-based firms representing emerging growth and technology companies. She began her legal practice as an associate with McGuireWoods LLP in Richmond.
- Drafting IT and business process outsourcing transactions.
- Advising clients in connection with general commercial contracting and procurement agreements.
- Counseling individuals, start-ups and worldwide industry leaders in connection with trademark selection, clearance, prosecution, enforcement and licensing.
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 1996
- BSFS, Georgetown University, 1992
Rate : $$$