Mary Payton Jarvie, Esquire is a partner with Carney & Good law office and has been since 1993. Attorney Jarvie focuses her practice primarily on family law, including litigation and appeals in all domestic areas.
The Law Offices of Carney & Good have been providing legal services to the residents of Erie, PA and the surrounding areas for over twenty years. Our team of expert attorneys have the local knowledge and extensive experience, especially within the family law practice area, to provide the best solution to any dispute that occurs in your life.
She has also on several occasions been appointed by the Erie County Court of Common Pleas to act as Guardian Ad Litem for minor children. Attorney Jarvie is certified in Mediation and the Collaborative practise of law.
Attorney Jarvie also handles cases involving juvenile criminal delinquency and the purchase and sale of real estate. Attorney Jarvie served as President of the Erie County Bar Association for the year 2009 and is a former member of the Bar Association Board of Directors. Attorney Jarvie currently sits on the Sisters of St. Joseph Neighborhood Network Board of Directors.
- Penn State University – B.A. – 1988
- Akron School of Law – J.D. – 1992
- Erie County and Pennsylvania Bar association
- Erie County Bar Association Family Law
- PA Bar Association Family Law
- Nominated and elected to three-year term as Director of Erie County Bar Association 1998 – 2000 and 2006-2010
- Young Lawyer Chair of Erie County Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association President – 2009
- Director on Board of Directors for Erie County Bar Association
- Member of the Erie County Bar Association Mentoring Committee.
- Board of Directors for the Multiple Sclorosis Society
- Board of Directors Sisters of St. Joseph Neighborhood Network
Rate : $$$$