With a focus on dissolution and post dissolution of marriage issues, Mary A. Swayze helps families navigate contentious disputes. She works on collaborative law matters, mediation, the preparation of pleadings, memoranda of law, and appellate briefs in high profile and financially complex matters.
She has extensive experience at the pre-trial, trial, and appellate levels. In addition, her practice involves prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, step-parent adoptions, probate, and guardianship matters.
Mary is a Certified Family Mediator, Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator and Parenting Coordinator, and has served as Guardian Ad Litem and attorney ad litem in litigation involving children and mental health matters.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1989
- B.S., Rivier College, 1984
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia; Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- District of Columbia
- First Family Law American Inns of Court, Member, 1999
- Collaborative Family Law Institute
Rate : $$$$