Maryanne Kline’s practice focuses on US federal immigration law, with a concentration on business-based immigration issues. She has experience representing and counseling private clients, business professionals, and entrepreneurs on the development of and strategy for the US employment of foreign nationals, executives, managers, and other workers.
Maryanne also specializes in immigration-compliance issues, business reorganizations and their immigration consequences, and immigration-related due diligence.
- Suffolk University Law School (JD)
- Wellesley College (BA)
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Co-chair, Boston Bar Association Immigration Law Committee (2003 – 2005)
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Rate : $$$