Mashaal A. Bhaidani’s industry knowledge in energy and real estate helps clients build for the future. Although she collaborates with clients in a variety of industries, Mashaal focuses on the renewable energy sector and appreciates working with some of the country’s largest and most innovative wind and solar developments.
She’s fascinated by the legal issues and challenges inherent in today’s energy source shift, and she’s excited by the opportunity to help clients at the forefront of this transition. Mashaal’s legal career began in the midst of the North Texas oil boom, where she quickly gained industry knowledge in both energy and real estate.
She has extensive experience with drilling title opinions, and other title and survey issues, on behalf of oil and gas clients. Clients also appreciate her background of in-house work as a title specialist, and as a supervising attorney for the real estate division of a wireless and broadcast communications company.
Mashaal led a team that closed more than 2,000 real estate transactions annually and conducted due diligence review of hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate assets.
With an eye for detail, Mashaal excels at the complexity of title and survey work. She’s known for her ability to look at a real estate title and identify potential problems, performing valuable cost-benefit analysis of legal risks versus business needs.
- Led team of attorneys that conducted real estate due diligence review for wireless communications company’s asset protection program; team closed 2,124 transactions in one year.
- Led real estate due diligence review for wireless communications company’s acquisitions, including leading acquisition of $500 million portfolio of more than 500 cellular tower assets.
- Led upstream land services projects, including title abstracting, and oil and gas mineral lease acquisition, with varying parameters and jurisdictional elements.
- Managed team of over 30 field abstractors and in-house examiners responsible for abstracting leasehold title on behalf of major energy company developing a 1,200 lease gas storage unit.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin
Admissions : Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships : State Bar of Texas
Rate : $$$