Mason W. Wilson, shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Memphis office, is a member of the Transportation, Health Care Litigation and Products Liability & Mass Tort practice groups. Mr. Wilson has extensive experience in medical malpractice defense, commercial litigation, transportation litigation, products liability litigation, class actions, bankruptcy litigation and general tort litigation.
He also frequently handles governmental affairs, including the representation of government and civilian clients during investigations and litigation. He is a member of the Firm’s 24 Hour Motor Carrier Emergency Response Team, a group of attorneys dedicated to providing rapid post-accident intervention and investigation throughout the Firm’s footprint and beyond, whenever and wherever you need us.
Prior to joining Baker Donelson, Mr. Wilson served as the City Attorney for the City of Clarksville, Tennessee. He received his J.D. in 2004, with honors, from the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law at the University of Memphis. Prior to law school, Mr. Wilson worked as a sportswriter and newspaper reporter.
- The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2004
- The University of Memphis, B.A., cum laude, 2000
- Mississippi, 2004
- Tennessee, 2004
- Arkansas, 2011
- Served as national counsel for a $17 billion shipping and logistics company based in China after the successful prosecution of a freight claim.
- Represented shippers, freight forwarders, brokers and motor carriers in litigation and freight claim actions.
- Represented a rail-based international transportation company before local and state government agencies and boards.
- Represented a regional hospital system in medical malpractice litigation.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Transportation Lawyers Association
- 2006 graduate of the International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy at Stanford University
- Member – Memphis Bar Association
- Member – Tennessee Bar Association
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Association of Transportation Law Professionals
Rate : $$$$