Mateo Todd Aceves is a corporate attorney in the Chicago office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice focuses on complex business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, growth equity investments, infrastructure and project finance and general corporate counseling.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., with Honors, 2015
- Brandeis University, B.A., Politics, summa cum laude, 2011
- New York
- Cheniere Energy Inc. on reaching a positive Final Investment Decision with respect to Train 3 of its Corpus Christi liquefaction project and its entry into a $750 million revolving credit facility.
- Cheniere Corpus Christi Holdings, LLC, on its issuance of $1.5 billion of senior secured notes and the amendment and restatement of its $6.1 billion credit facilities in connection with a project expansion.
- UnitedHealth Group on its acquisition of the Chilean health insurance and hospital operator Banmédica for $2.7 billion.
- A leading publicly traded higher education company in its take-private sale to a private-equity consortium.
- TerraForm Power and TerraForm Global in their sale to Brookfield (Canada) and a related settlement of claims with parent SunEdison.
Prior Experience : Sullivan & Cromwell LLP 2015–2018
Rate : $$$$