Mateo J. Vila is an associate in the New York office and a member of the Professional Liability Practice. He concentrates his practice in the area of professional liability, including the defense of attorneys and accountants.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Vila worked as an associate attorney in the Professional Liability Group of a New York law firm, also focusing his practice on the defense of attorneys and accountants.
- St. John’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- Grove School of Engineering, The City College of New York, CUNY, Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, 2010
- State Bar Admissions, New York
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$