Matt LeMaster is the chair of DWT’s M&A practice and co-chair of DWT’s hotels and resorts practice. He focuses on business transactions, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and finance. He has a wide range of merger and acquisition experience, from the creation of high-tech joint ventures to the sale of timberlands.
Matt has extensive experience in the advanced manufacturing, distribution, hospitality, retail, software, technology, and wearables industry verticals. He is recognized as a leading lawyer in corporate and commercial law in Washington by Chambers USA (2017).
In addition to his specific knowledge of transactions, mergers, and acquisitions, Matt acts as general counsel to Coast Hotels, USA, NxEdge Inc., Icom America Inc., ValueWise Corporation, i1Biometrics Inc., Modjoul Inc., and Convoy Supply Inc.
Professional & Community Activities:
- ALIS Planning Committee, 2012-present
- Member, WSBA Partnership and LLC Law Committee, 2016-present
- Mercer Island Youth Football Coach and Football Advisory Board, 2011-2016
- Pacific Rim M&A Institute, Founder and Director, 2014-present
- Northwest Education Fund, Director, 2015-present
- American Bar Association, Negotiated Acquisitions Committee, 2006-present
- King County Bar Association, Community Involvement Committee, Chair, 2002-2003
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1997
- B.S., University of Oregon, 1990
Rate : $$$