Matt McGee represents companies, directors, and officers in complex business litigation, class action defense, shareholder derivative suits, securities fraud class actions, and M&A litigation. He is a zealous advocate for his clients and has proven to be a trusted advisor at the highest levels of companies and organizations.
Matt has consistently secured favorable results for his clients, including victory on behalf of alleged controlling majority shareholders in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2010, magna cum laude,Order of the Coif, Editorial Board, Duke Law Journal
- LL.M., International and Comparative Law, Duke University School of Law, 2010, Study Abroad, University of Geneva, Duke-Geneva Institute in Transnational Law
- Master of Sacred Theology, Dallas Theological Seminary, 2004, cum laude
- Master of Divinity with Biblical Languages, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, 2001
- B.S.B.A., Accountancy and Finance, Auburn University, 1999, magna cum laude; Phi Kappa Phi
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Paul J. Kelly, Jr., United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, Summer 2008
- Texas, 2010
- North Carolina, 2017
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$