Matt Olhausen is an associate in Pillsbury’s Real Estate practice and is based in the San Francisco office. Matt represents developers, owners, investors, managers and lenders in commercial and mixed-use real estate transactions, including purchases and sales, joint ventures, financing, leasing, and local land use, planning and governmental approvals.
Prior to joining Pillsbury, Matt served as Congressman Jared Huffman’s district representative in Sonoma County, where he worked on streamlining and financing federal transportation and infrastructure projects.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented client in the disposition of Silicon Valley office buildings containing several hundred thousand square feet of Class A office space.
- Assisted nonprofit client on construction and design matters in connection with the development, management and construction of improvements on public park lands.
- Advised startup client on compliance with state licensing regimes for real estate brokerages.
- San Francisco Bar Association (Real Property section)
- Urban Land Institute
- San Francisco Bay Area Planning and Urban Research (SPUR)
- San Francisco Housing Action Coalition (SFHAC)
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2018
- B.A., Gonzaga University, 2013
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$