Matt Ullrich’s practice specializes in health care law, with a focus in the following seven areas: HIPAA, Medicaid, Medicare, telehealth, long-term care, behavioral health, and transactions.
Prior to joining Caplan & Earnest, Matt worked at the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (Colorado Medicaid). At Colorado Medicaid, he advised Medicaid leadership and providers on policies, procedures, rates, legislation, and federal and state regulations.
While there, Matt also worked closely with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), and the Office of Behavioral Health (OBH) under the Colorado Department of Human Services.
Matt hosts a monthly podcast titled the Health Law Rundown, which features timely health law issues for health care companies and practitioners.
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, J.D.
- Honors: Robert & Neil Barry Scholarship, Sturm College of Law General Scholarship
- Webster University, B.A. in Economics, Minor in Finance
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Deans’ Service Award, Daniel Webster Scholarship
Admittances & Licenses : Colorado
Associations & Memberships :
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Health Law Committee, Vice-Chair (2016-2017)
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association, Health Law Section, Executive Council Member (2015-2016), Treasurer (2016-2017), Secretary (2017-2018), Vice Chair (2018-2019)
- Denver Bar Association
Rate : $$$$