Mr. Matthew Stinnett’s practice includes the litigation of a wide variety of complex business and commercial litigation matters, with special emphasis on commercial leasehold disputes, toxic tort liability, products liability, construction litigation, corporate governance disputes and trust and estate litigation.
He represents clients in both state and federal court throughout Kentucky as well as serving as national and international counsel for a number of clients. He has served clients from major corporations to small businesses to family trusts. He has led the charge in a number of jury and bench trials and argued before the Kentucky Court of Appeals as well as the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Transylvania University, B.A., 2002
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D., 2006
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Leadership Lexington, Class of 2010
Rate : $$$