17th Street Northwest 201Atlanta 30363 GA US
Matthew Lerner focuses on product liability litigation, pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, and commercial litigation.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, with high honors
- University of Central Florida, BA, Political Science and Legal Studies, summa cum laude
- Litigate cases involving an variety of products, including medical devices, prescription drugs, heavy trucks, material handling equipment, construction equipment, and home appliances
- Handle business disputes and protect the trademark rights of corporate clients by obtaining injunctions against infringing activity
- Experienced litigator, including pre-trial and litigation experience and complex litigation management
- Significant experience in managing electronic discovery issues in mass tort litigation
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Matthew B. Lerner & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Class Action, Product Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Matthew B. Lerner lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Matthew B. Lerner reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Matthew B. Lerner lawyer profile listing.