Matthew Bailey’s practice focuses on corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings and corporate governance. Matthew counsels clients in several industries including the manufacturing, insurance and drainage system industries. His practice includes representation of both public and private companies, and for-profit and nonprofit organizations.
- The Ohio State University, J.D., summa cum laude, Managing Editor, The Ohio State Law Journal, 2006
- Miami University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2003
Admissions : Ohio, 2006
Memberships and Affiliations :
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member Ohio State Bar Association
- Member Columbus Bar Association
- Representing a publicly traded company in the sale of one of its automotive accessories divisions to a private equity firm.
- Representing a publicly traded company in the acquisition of a privately owned food producer based in the Southeastern United States.
- Representing a pipe manufacturer in acquisitions of manufacturing companies in the Midwest, Eastern and Western United States.
- Representing a US-based manufacturer in several acquisitions including the acquisition of a specialty tool and die manufacturer.
- Representing a private equity firm in the acquisition of a provider of electronic manufacturing services in the Southeastern United States and the sale of one of its portfolio companies to a publicly traded company.
Rate : $$$