Matthew Baltierra is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Transportation Practices. Mr. Baltierra is an experienced attorney who focuses his practice on representing various corporate entities in a variety of legal matters. His current areas of practice include :
- Defending product manufacturers in high-exposure personal injury and property damage matters
- Defending an array of businesses, including restaurants, hotels, retail stores and other establishments in personal injury matters
- Defending private corporate and governmental entities operating public transportation in personal injury lawsuits
- Prosecuting and defending breach of contract claims, including seeking damages for breaches of franchisor-franchisee agreements, and defending franchisors against claims of breach.
Mr. Baltierra has represented Fortune 500 companies from the time he began his career in Los Angeles, California, by litigating matters based in premises liability, trucking accidents, breach of contract and construction defect and accident related suits. In 2014, he moved to Phoenix, Arizona, where he has continued to expand his practice and hone his legal skills.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2008
- California State University, Fresno, Bachelor of Arts, 2004
- State Bar Admissions : Arizona, California, Nevada
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
Associations : Los Abogados – Member since 2016
Rate : $$$