Matthew Begley is an associate in the Houston office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Mr. Begley focuses on premises liability, personal injury and complex commercial litigation in state and federal court across the State of Texas. Mr. Begley also has significant experience in dram-shop, products liability, insurance agent E&O, and oil and gas litigation.
- Emory University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
- Haverford College, Bachelor of Arts, Economics, 2004
- State Bar Admissions, Texas
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Courts, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$$