Matthew Burrows practices in the area of litigation. Mr. Burrows has extensive experience with all aspects of foreclosure actions, from the inception of the matter to the post-auction procedures. As part of the New York foreclosure, Mr. Burrows has experience with real property title work and how to resolve complex issues relating to clearing title for the foreclosure auction.
Mr. Burrows is a former intern in the New York State Attorney General’s Nassau County Regional Office, where he assisted with investigating mortgage fraud. Mr. Burrows used the experience gained during this investigation to begin working in the mortgage foreclosure industry.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 2012
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, B.S., 2007
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- Duane Morris LLP, – Staff Attorney, 2015-present
- Berkman, Henoch, Peterson, Peddy & Fenchel P.C., – Associate, 2012-2015
- Queens County Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$