Matthew Coin focuses his practice on commercial litigation. He is an associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office. Matthew was a summer associate for the firm in 2015. He recently completed a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Renée Marie Bumb of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Matthew earned his undergraduate degree from Millersville University. He earned his law degree, magna cum laude, from Villanova University School of Law. While in law school, he served as an articles editor for the Villanova Law Review. Upon graduation from law school, Matthew was elected to the Order of the Coif.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Millersville University, B.S., 2013
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- Honorable Renée Marie Bumb, U.S. District Court — New Jersey, 2017-2018
Rate : $$$$