Matthew (“Matt”) Armstrong concentrates his legal practice on mergers and acquisitions, private investments and securities transactions, and corporate representation. Mr. Armstrong frequently represents business owners in sale transactions to private equity funds and other strategic buyers, as well as companies in targeted acquisitions of other businesses.
He also frequently represents companies that are raising investor capital by structuring private placement transactions, and he serves as “outside general counsel” to several companies. Mr. Armstrong also advises clients on alternative fundraising options such as crowdfunding, Regulation A+, and online fundraising platforms.
- Emory University School of Law, JD/Transactional Law Certificate (2008)
- University of Florida, BSBA, Business Administration, summa cum laude (2005)
Admissions : Florida
- Central Florida Young Professionals Advisory Council
- NAIOP Central Florida Developing Leaders Board
- Board of Directors, Grandparents Raising Grandchildren of Brevard County, Inc.
- Member, Florida Blue Key
Rate : $$$