Matthew D. Newman’s practice focuses on personal injury claims of all kinds. He takes great satisfaction in resolving personal injury cases in ways that exceed client expectations, regardless of whether the outcome is financial compensation or the fulfillment of some other personal desire.
Newman understands that many clients feel anxiety about the legal process. He educates clients about their legal rights and the complexities of the judicial system. Throughout the course of representation, Newman works diligently to ensure that his clients are treated fairly by insurance companies and that they have a full opportunity to obtain justice in court.
Work in the community:
- Temple Beth David, Cheshire (2006–present), Board of Directors
- Special Master for the Superior Court, District of Bridgeport (2002–present)
- Special Master for the Superior Court, District of Ansonia/Milford (2002–present)
- J.D., Quinnipiac College School of Law
- B.A., Connecticut College
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
Rate : $$$$