Matthew L. Fry is a partner in the Capital Markets and Securities Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. His practice focuses primarily on corporate and securities matters, with a concentration on public and private securities offerings.
His other areas of practice include periodic reporting compliance with the SEC, corporate governance, public and private mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate planning and representation.
Matt earned his J.D. from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in 2007 and his B.B.A. from Baylor University in 2004.
Professional and Community Activities:
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Securities Section, Chair
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2007, cum laude, Order of the Coif, technology editor, SMU Law Review Association;Hatton W. Sumners Foundation Scholar
- B.B.A., Finance and Economics, Baylor University, 2004, magna cum laude, Beta Gamma Sigma
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2007
Rate : $$$