Matthew Frias is an associate in Lash & Goldberg LLP’s Fort Lauderdale office. Matthew practices civil litigation in federal and state courts, with an emphasis on complex commercial litigation and health care litigation. Prior to joining the Firm, Matthew practiced law for two years as a litigator at a South Florida-based law firm in West Palm Beach.
Matthew earned his undergraduate degree with honors from the University of Pennsylvania, and his law degree with honors from the University of Florida. While in law school, Matthew also earned a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Florida and clerked for the Complex Business Division of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida. He also served as executive research editor for the University of Florida’s Journal of Law and Public Policy.
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor, with honors
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics, with honors
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- University of Pennsylvania Alumni Association
Rate : $$$