Matthew M. Garrett is a litigator who represents clients in complex commercial, toxic tort, health care and product liability matters, including defending manufacturers in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Matt also represents manufacturers and premise owners in asbestos-related litigation throughout the United States.
Matt has experience litigating breach of contract and business tort claims, including : Misappropriation of trade secrets, Trademark infringement, Health care fraud, Insurance.
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D. magna cum laude
- Quincy University, B.S. summa cum laude
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Civic Activities :
- Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago’s Veterans Rights Project — Past Board of Advisors Member
- St. Jude Knights Hockey Club — President
Rate : $$$