Matthew Gorman is an associate in the Global Immigration & Mobility practice of Baker McKenzie’s Chicago office. Matthew advises on corporate and employment-based immigration law, including work visa petitions, permanent residence and permanent employment certification applications. He also advises on issues of admissibility, waivers and motions to reopen/reconsider.
Matthew represents pro bono clients before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services in matters relating to naturalization, appeals and VAWA.
Matthew regularly advises corporate HR personnel and general counsel on eligibility requirements to secure employment authorization for foreign professionals to work in the United States. He also works with colleagues throughout the world to facilitate the transfer of US workers from multinational corporations to jurisdictions outside the United States.
- University of Maryland (J.D. magna cum laude) (2014)
- Temple University (B.A.) (2011)
- Illinois~United States (2017)
- Maryland~United States (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association – Member
- Maryland State Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$