Matthew Horlacher counsels clients on intellectual property matters, focusing on domestic and international strategic trademark portfolio management, and the selection, clearance, use, prosecution, and enforcement of trademarks.
Matt’s experience with trade dress, copyright, licensing, domain name, and Internet-related issues allows him to help clients identify strengths and weaknesses in their intellectual property portfolios, and to assist with related transactions. He drafts and reviews intellectual property-related agreements and assists in intellectual property audits.
- Jacob Gould Schurman Fellowship, Universität Heidelberg, Germany, 1994-1995
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 1994
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 1991
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Public Information Committee
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section, Utah Bar Association
Rate : $$$$