Matthew (Matt) Conigliaro concentrates his practice on appellate and complex commercial litigation. His work principally involves complex commercial and tort litigation, health care and products litigation, insurance coverage, intellectual property, and constitutional litigation.
Matt originally joined the firm in 1997. He left in October 2001 to serve as a Deputy Solicitor General of Florida, where he participated in litigating the State’s most significant appeals, and returned to the firm in December 2002. Matt is board certified in Appellate Practice by The Florida Bar.
- Tulane Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1995)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., 1992)
- Deputy Solicitor General of Florida (2001-2002)
- Law Clerk to the The Honorable Jacqueline R. Griffin, Fifth District Court of Appeal (1995-1997)
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida State Courts
Rate : $$$$