Matthew Marquardt has more than twenty years’ experience advising clients concerning intellectual property rights. As a dual citizen who has practiced in both the United States and Canada, he is particularly well positioned to assist innovators with cross-border IP issues.
Matt has represented clients in all areas of technology, with special interests and experience in computer-related and sustainable technologies.
Other experience includes service as director of a publicly-traded company, as well as several not-for-profit and charitable institutions.
- University of Texas (Austin), B.A., History, 1980
- University of Texas (Austin), B.S., Aerospace Engineering, 1986
- University of Washington (Seattle), J.D., 1995
- Province of Ontario (2007
- State of New York (2006)
- Registered to practice in patent cases before USPTO (1997)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (1996)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (1995)
- United States District Court for the District of Western Washington State of Washington (1995)
- State of Washington (1995)
- Board of Advisors, Co-Power Inc.
- Former Director, Chair of Executive Compensation and Corporate Governance Committee, Titan Logix Corp. (TSV:TLA)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Institute of Corporate Directors
Rate : $$$