Matthew J. Moisan is the managing partner of Moisan Legal. Matthew represents companies in all stages of development with a particular focus on founding entrepreneurs, tech startups, and emerging growth companies.
Matthew develops business strategies for, aggressively negotiates on behalf of, and counsels his clients as an attorney and a strategic business partner. His expertise lies in corporate finance, fundraising, and equity transactions.
Matthew has completed numerous venture capital financial transactions, mergers, acquisitions, strategic relationships, and technology growth paths.
Matthew is admitted to practice in New York and has been named a Super Lawyer, Rising Star in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Boston University – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Touro Law – Juris Doctorate, cum laude
MEMBERSHIPS & ACTIVITIES:
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Baby Bathwater Institute
- Represented angel investors in Series A fundraising rounds ranging between 1.2 million and 12.5 million dollar valuations.
- Represented manager of Hedge Fund in the formation of a new equity long-short fund and its private placement of membership interests.
- Represented technology firm in strategic acquisition of competitor
- Represented developer in a multi-million dollar fundraise in connection with its acquisition of a brewery in Pennsylvania.
Rate : $$$