Matthew Monteith practices primarily in the areas of business and finance. Matthew represents commercial banks, venture capital investors, private equity funds, tax credit financiers and other senior and junior lending institutions, as well as emerging growth companies and other corporate borrowers, in connection with a variety of commercial transactions including term and revolving credit facilities, mezzanine financings, acquisitions and dispositions, preferred equity investments, entity formation, and general corporate and contracting matters.
Prior to joining Shipman & Goodwin, Matthew spent a year at Connecticut Innovations, Incorporated, the State of Connecticut’s venture capital fund focused on technology investing and innovation.
- Crossroads Venture Group: Board Member, Hartford Chapter
- H.Y.P.E. (Hartford Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs)
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Amherst College, B.A., 2005
Rate : $$$