Matthew Wiles is a Member of the Litigation Department with over a decade of experience representing businesses in commercial, business, and employment-related litigation. He serves as a primary outside counsel for a multi-billion dollar client in the transportation and logistics industry, representing the company in non-competition, non-solicitation, trade secret disputes, as well as double broker scams and employment litigation and arbitration.
Matt also has significant experience representing owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers in commercial construction and oil and gas disputes.
- Bowling Green State University, B.S.
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D.
Bar & Court Admission:
- Southern District of Ohio
- Northern District of New York
- Southern District of California
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of California
Rate : $$$