Matthew Jedreski focuses on employment matters, such as discrimination, retaliation, harassment, pay claims, trade secret theft, and employee mobility. His litigation practice also includes commercial disputes, civil rights cases, and challenges to state and local laws.
He has tried both civil and felony criminal cases. He represents a broad range of clients—including universities, nonprofits, municipalities, large corporations, and technology startups—and regularly counsels and trains on personnel and litigation matters.
Matt also devotes over a hundred hours each year to pro bono matters, recently helping a family seek political asylum and spearheading a voter registration lawsuit on behalf of the ACLU.
- Associate, Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton, LLP, San Diego and Seattle, 2011-2016
- Associate, Butz, Dunn & DeSantis PC, San Diego, 2010-2011
- Associate, Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP, New York, N.Y., 2008-2010
Professional & Community Activities:
- Executive Editor, Matthew Bender’s California Labor and Employment Bulletin, 2011-2016
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2008
- B.A., Classical Archaeology/French Language & Literature, Dartmouth College, 2005, with honors
Rate : $$$