As an associate in the Advocacy Department, Matthew C. Juneau assists clients in a wide range of commercial litigation matters. Mr. Juneau’s experience includes contract and commercial disputes, insurance coverage and defense matters, construction cases, property disputes, personal injury defense and employment cases.
Additionally, Mr. Juneau has significant experience in transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and land use and zoning.
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D., 2010, magna cum laude
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 2007, magna cum laude
- Louisiana, 2010
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2010
Representative Matters :
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of a restaurant owner and its insurer in a slip and fall case.
- Secured the dismissal of a personal injury claim against a railroad based on lack of personal jurisdiction.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of a national bank on a plaintiff’s $20 million claim regarding a failed financing arrangement.
- Counseled a national snack food company in an asset sale totaling more than $20 million.
- Reviewed and revised a website’s terms and conditions to provide the broadest possible legal protections.
- Acquired stock of a single real estate asset corporation on behalf of an LLC client.
Rate : $$$$