R. Matthew Kyle is the attorney of choice in New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin. He founded the firm in 1998. He has been successful in a number of cases involving car accidents, wrongful death, brain injury, DWI defense, and many more. Some of his notable achievements include:
- His law firm is the newspaper readers’ choice winner for “Best Attorney” winner for 6 out of the last 8 years (2010-2013, 2015 and 2017).
- Graduated from The University of Texas School of Law in Austin.
- Board-certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Board-certified in civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocates.
- Life-Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, and the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
Matt is a husband and father of six, so he understands, firsthand, how tragic events can affect families for years so come. Matt will work hard to make sure your individual rights are upheld.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, J.D. – 1991
- Austin College, Sherman, Texas, B.A. – 1988
- Texas, 1991
Rate : $$$