Matthew Cahill primarily represents national and local banks, servicers, financial institutions and asset-based lenders in loan workouts and insolvency matters, with a particular emphasis on advising special servicers of CMBS assets on all aspects of commercial real estate loan workouts.
Based in the Firm’s Birmingham office, Mr. Cahill also has significant experience advising landlords on bankruptcy-related issues and representing financial institutions in general litigation matters.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D., 2008
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, B.S., 2004
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama, 2008
- Alabama, 2008
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Birmingham Bar Association
- Public Service Committee
Rate : $$$$